32M Luxury Aluminium Workboat
- 32M Luxury Aluminium Workboat
- Twin Engine plus Bowthruster
- 5200HP Max 26 knots
- Working deck plus upper deck
- 16 Berth accommodation
- – Ensuite for every cabin
- 2 x deck cranes
- Satellite Communication
- Unlimited Area Operations
The first impression when entering the main salon is a large living space. An interesting design feature of this yacht is the large windows to each side that can open. Along with the double doors to the aft deck this feature allows the yacht to be opened for fresh air when the weather permits and for better visibility. When desired for privacy or to block the sun, are louvered window shutters that can be opened or closed. At the forward end of the saloon there is plenty of storage and more is plentiful to each side. Aft of the dining area is a low room divider for storage that delineates the spaces but does not take away from the open expansive feeling of the salon.
Glass front doors open to shelving for books. Forward of the salon is the midship door from the starboard side deck for convenient access to the interior with the stairs to cabins below. The day head is located here and a closet with clothes washer and dryer.
There is a large on deck cabin which can be used as the master bedroom or Skippers quarters. It has large windows with wood shutters, open shelves and closed cabinets which offer plenty of storage. An interesting feature of this cabin is that it has its own door to the side deck and the head for this cabin also has a door to the deck. This head then can be used from the aft deck without going inside when wet.
Access to the lower cabins is midship down a spiral staircase. The first area consists of 3 cabins. One which sleeps 4, and 2 on the wing which sleeps 1 and these each have there own ensuite. These cabins are full beam of the yacht. Since the beam of this yacht is 25 feet there is plenty of room for an equipment storage, luggage and bedding etc. The third cabin has two single berths to allow the most versatility for crew and has an ensuite head with stall shower. Further around, there is 2 more sets of bunks in separate living areas. Like the other cabins the portholes are oversize to let in natural light or air.
Between the dining area and the forward galley is an area with marble counter top, overhead cupboards, storage for glasses, bottles etc. With an under counter refrigerator here, this makes an area that can be used for food preparation or buffet serving area. The galley is all the way forward with ample counter space for meals for many crew or guests. A table with bench seat gives room for crew or for informal lunches or snacks. Like much of the rest of the yacht, consideration was given to natural ventilation with two large hatches in the overhead for natural light and air. The Galley has; Kitchen Aid 5 burner stove, Kitchen Aid oven, Ice maker, Whirlpool trash compactor, Dishwasher, Microwave convection oven.
The raised wheelhouse has large ship style vertical windows giving the room a much more open feeling than the more typical slanted windows, and these large windows give a full 180 degree view to both sides of the yacht.
The yacht is powered with twin MTU 396 engines with only around 3000 hours since new.
- MTU 16V 396 engines with 3000 hours
- Alfa- Laval fuel centrifuge
- Fuel management system with A.C. and D.C. fuel transfer pumps
- Main engine water jacket heaters
- 208 volt air compressor with dual storage tanks
- 1200l day tank for fuel
- Â Lube oil change manifold with new and old transfer pumps
- New and old lube oil tanks
- Hydraulic take off on both main engines
- Frequency drive to ventilator
- Water tight doors fore and aft
- Air ventilators with flaps
- Sea chest located centerline
- Full engine instrumentation
- Alarm system monitor panel
- Trac 440 digital stabilisers with 29 square foot fins
- Three six ton reverse cycle Cruise Air conditioners, chilled water
- Toshiba frequency drives for air conditioning