Approved contractors for:
- Regional Councils
- District Councils
- Energy service providers
- Telecommunications providers
- Port Authorities
Proudly we are qualified with:
Prequal – “WorkSafe have recently clarified that prequalification is one of the key steps in good contractor management in their best practice contractor management guideline. This reflects world best practice views that has contractor health and safety prequalification as one of five critical steps to achieve good contractor health and safety performance.”
Some projects we have undertaken:
- Walkways – We have built walkways which is a passage or path for walking along, especially a raised passageway connecting different sections of a building or a wide path in a park or garden.
- Structures – We have built structures such as wharves, retaining walls, sea walls, gangways, jetties both fixed & floating.
- Mangrove Removal – For councils in New Zealand we have completed extensive mangrove removal operations using helicopters to take the excess mangroves off site.
- Salvage – Raise vessels from seabed. Recover sunken boats. Towing of disabled boats. Patch holes and pump vessels dry. Tow to safe port. Heavy lifting, support barges. Temporary repairs and towing.
- Environmental Salvage – Remove environmental hazards, Fuel removals, Oil Spill Response, Fast rescue raft.
- Rubbish Removal – we can remove extensive amounts of rubbish and relocate to a designated dumping site.
- Vegetation Management – tree pruning, brush removal through the use of power saws and mowers; hazard tree identification and removal, the control of weeds, mangrove removal, removing overgrown or fallen vegetation.
- Tree Felling – we can access trouble spots in the tree canopy and remove only necessary branches, without damaging any surrounding branches, crown reductions and pruning to improve structural integrity. In particularly confined spaces, limbs can be lowered down in small sections using specialised roping techniques, cranes, cherry pickers and even helicopters for more complicated sites.
- We can build new Boat Ramps &/or maintain exisiting ones.
- School Trips or Community Events – We have taken school children on snorkelling trips, assisted with a community Harbour Clean Up project and helped with a demolition job over at Mayor Island
Mangrove Removal for council - Whangamata Harbour, Coromandel, NZ
- Rivers & Streams – A river is a natural flowing watercourse, usually freshwater, flowing towards an ocean, sea, lake or another river. A Stream is a small river, creek, or rivulet.
- Lakes – a large area of water surrounded by land
- Estuaries -A partially enclosed coastal body of brackish water with one or more rivers or streams flowing into it, and with a free connection to the open sea. Estuaries form a transition zone between river environments and maritime environments.
- Dams – A dam is a wall that is built across a river in order to stop the water flowing and to make a lake. Dams are often used for animal or fish farming or to generate electricity or a water supply