Discover our Workboat Fleet
Pacific7 own & operate a fleet of workboats to cover small and large jobs at sea ranging from a small 4.2 metre workboat right up to a Luxury Super Yacht.
- Our workboats are twin screw, manoeuvrable, efficient, carefully maintained and have great work platforms.
- We provide highly trained crew to cover all your maritime needs. Once we know your specific requirements we put together staff members that have the relevant skills for your job. Our workboats are fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment for even the toughest marine job.
- We invest heavily on research and development. This allows us to apply the latest in technology and techniques to provide you with a quality marine service.
- We supply and source the best available work boats and equipment for your job.
- Our projects are always completed safely and to a high standard. Our safety record is impressive. Safe at Sea.
- Maritime Requirements are current on all workboats.
- We can do your job from start to finish making your work at sea simple, comfortable and safe.
Workboats are designed to be used for work or trade rather than recreation, public transportation or private use.
We are marine contractors providing offshore workboats for hire, crew & marine services. Our vessels are suitable for marine survey, research, patrol, hydrographic survey, seismic support, towing & salvage, marine film support, and any type of marine operation. We are located in the Western Bay but our workboats can work anywhere offshore including Australia and the South Pacific.
MV Ocean Eagle
- 18.3M Alloy
- 7 Berth accom
- Full Crew provided
Small Vessels to Hire
Tugs & Barges
Seabed mapping with the “Silent Wings” and “Karen D” in Fiordland New Zealand. Pacific 7 has a long history of carrying out such tasks in New Zealand and in the Pacific.